SERVICES OFFERED TO FOSTER FAMILIES.
• Pre-Service Training/ TIPS-MAPP (Trauma Informed Partnering for Safety-Model Approach to Partnership in Parenting)
• On-going training opportunities
• Placement services to include matching children in foster care with available foster families who can meet the needs of the child
• Maintain family foster care license and keep it current
• On-going supervision and support of the family and child once a child is placed. This will include at least monthly visits, crisis intervention, respite, and referrals as needed
Case management services for the child